Join to project

Topics: Project Management Forum
Developer
Sep 20, 2006 at 7:08 AM
Hello Duncan

As you know, we are developing an application like PUMA with more accounting options and more project-related in switzerland.

CDS Bausoftware AG is interested to push this component to give it more functionality.

So is it possible to join to the project as devoloper? My username is "solidcrip"

Thanks

Coordinator
Sep 20, 2006 at 12:39 PM
Added as a developer role..
Developer
Feb 10, 2007 at 2:25 AM
Hello Merion, i am developing a project to manage Printer at my University, i will develope more security and price computing system. so, i would be very grateful if you agree to let me join this project as a Developer. I hope I would made a small contribution to this software.
Thanks in advanced
Coordinator
Feb 11, 2007 at 11:03 AM
Added chienquang as developer - welcome aboard
Developer
Mar 15, 2007 at 3:36 AM
Merrion, thank you for added me as developer, I found a component and used it to find all computers which have printers istalled, with this component we can search through workgroup, domain and even all domain in our net work. can i upload my developing project and if it is possible, where can i upload?
Coordinator
Mar 15, 2007 at 3:58 PM
Toi check code in/out you need the Team System Client - see the help page: http://www.codeplex.com/CodePlex/Wiki/View.aspx?title=Obtaining%20the%20Team%20Explorer%20Client&referringTitle=Source%20control%20clients

It sounds like what you have developed would fit well into the PUMA Manager application in the bit that finds all the avalable printers to monitor.
Alternatively if you want to upload your complete application I would suggest creating your own CodePlex project for it and refering back to this one for the PrintQueueWatch component. In that case I will make a task to always update your project when changes to the component itself are checked in.
Developer
Jul 25, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Hello Merion.. can you add me as a developer .. I want to develop a printer system in my college and your information is very useful .. I appreciate your contribution ...
Developer
Feb 1 at 12:21 PM
Hello Merion
I was testing printqueuewatch on 32 bit win machines and it works fine but it does not work with win 64 bit machines.
Do you have any updates to print queuewatch?
Could you help me with this?
So is it possible to join to the projet as developer?
Thank you
Coordinator
Feb 8 at 8:51 AM
galoona - added as Developer.

I am reasonably confident the component works in 64 bit mode but this application was never updated to use the newest version... something you might like to take a look at?
Developer
Feb 9 at 11:54 AM
With the version 2.0.8 beta of PrintQueuewatch I am running tests on 64 bit win computers apparently works.
On the other hand when sending from NotePad correctly detects the number of copies, but from Word or Execel the number of copies always leaves the value of 1?

Thank you